FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Ring burner allows for wide heat spread
– High gas efficiency
– Variable heat settings
– Glass guard protection – 14cm high
– Sturdy base
– Compact height
– Pit diameter – 30cm
– Alva 9kg cylinder fits neatly into cabinet
– Fits all 5/8 Bullnose cylinder valves
– For outdoor use only
– Hose & regulator included
– 12 Month warranty
– Type of Gas: LPG
– Cylinder Size (Recommended): All 9kg industrial cylinders (NOT INCLUDED)
– Gas Consumption: 727gr/hr at max
– Heat Output: 10kW @ max
– Dimensions: 420mm X 870mm
– Weight: 10.28kg
– Ignition Type: Auto
– Approved: LPGSASA:
– In Accordance With: SANS 1539, SANS 1237, SANS 1156 (appliance, regulator & hose)
CLEANING & CARE:
– Wipe off all surfaces with a soft, moist cloth. DO NOT clean the fire pit with combustible or corrosive cleaners.
– Remove debris from the burner to keep it clean and safe for use.
– To clean glass flame protector, we suggest using a damp cloth with soap solution or suitable glass cleaner. Rinse and dry afterwards if required.
– The airflow must not be obstructed. Keep the controls and burner passage clean.
– Clean with a soft brush or blow clean with compressed air. If any part of the fire pit is in need of replacing, use only original Alva parts.
– Using any other spare parts is dangerous and will void the warranty.
– Lava stones can be washed with mild soapy solution and a non-abrasive cloth. Do not use ammonia based cleaning product, rinse well with clean water and leave to air dry before use.
– Do not use the rocks when still wet.
What’s in the box
1 x Heater
1 x Bag of Lava Stones
1 x Glass protection ring
1 x Superior air circulation
1 x Hose and regulator